- No previous programming / coding knowledge required.
- Have basic-level computer literacy; familiarity with MS Excel, PDFs, notepad, websites and desktop applications.
- A Microsoft Windows computer with an internet connection (UiPath has no Mac version).
Training Program Description:
- you will learn everything you need to know to get started as a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) developer. Learn and master UiPath Studio and then build state-of-the-art software robots from scratch.
- The best part about this course is that this course is entirely project-based, which means you will be getting hands-on experience and learn the skills you need on how to build real-world software robots in an enterprise setting. So if you’re the type of person who ‘learns by doing’, then this course is for you.
- We start off by learning what RPA is, how to choose the best processes fit for RPA, installing UiPath onto your machine and then building your first simple robot. We then explore UiPath Studio learning all about the user interface to get a basic understanding on how to use UiPath Studio. Once we cover all the basics we then take a deep dive into building real-world software robots ranging in complexity from beginner to advanced
- This program is comprised of many career-oriented projects. Each project you build will be an opportunity to demonstrate what you’ve learned in the lessons. Your completed projects will become part of a career portfolio that will demonstrate to potential employers that you have skills in data analysis and feature engineering, machine learning algorithms, and training and evaluating models.
- One of our main goals at ETI is to help you create a job-ready portfolio of completed projects. Building a project is one of the best ways to test the skills you’ve acquired and to demonstrate your newfound abilities to future employers or colleagues. Throughout this program, you’ll have the opportunity to prove your skills by building the following projects
- Building a project is one of the best ways both to test the skills you’ve acquired and to demonstrate your newfound abilities to future employers. Throughout this program, you’ll have the opportunity to prove your skills by building the following projects:
- Robot 1: Clothing consultant (Beginner)
A user enters a city name, the robot then scrapes Google for the temperature and weather in that city, the robot then processes the data and makes a decision which will then suggest a clothing type to the user.
- Robot 2: Data capturing (Beginner)
A common daily task of a Data Capturer’s life is copy-pasting data from an excel spreadsheet into a web or desktop application. This robot fully-automates that task. The robot copy-pastes 100 lines of customer data into their respective input fields of a web application and desktop application. The robot even performs both the web and desktop app data capturing simultaneously. This gets the job done in a fraction of the time that a human could with 100% accuracy.
- Robot 3: Automation challenge (Intermediate)
This is an RPA challenge created by UiPath to test a RPA Developer’s ability to build a robust software robot. The goal of this challenge is to create a workflow that will input data from a spreadsheet into the form fields on the screen. Beware! The fields will change position on the screen after every submission, throughout 10 rounds, thus the workflow must correctly identify where each spreadsheet record must be typed every time.
- Robot 4: Real estate web scraping (Intermediate)
A user enters a city name, the robot then scrapes thousands of real estate listing data in that city off the web. The data is then exported into a MS Excel spreadsheet, including the prices of the property, number of bedrooms, number of bathrooms and suburb location.
- Robot 5: PDF invoice data scraping (Advanced)
Imagine the job of an admin employee is to copy-paste text from a PDF invoice into an excel spreadsheet and then repeat this task 1000 times for 1000 different invoices. Not only is this job extremely tedious and boring, but a human is very likely to make mistakes along the way. This robot fully-automates that process by looping through every PDF file in a folder, scraping the text and “pastes” the text into a spreadsheet. This robot is 8 times faster than a human with a 0% error rate.
- Robot 6: Optical Character Recognition (Advanced)
What happens when the PDF file is a scanned image? How will UiPath read the text? The answer is Optical Character Recognition (OCR) which converts text in image format to actual text. This robot loops through scanned PDFs, scrapes the text and exports it into a text file.
- Robot 7: Email Automation (Advanced)
In this robot, the user specifies only the email addresses of interest, and then the robot saves a copy onto your machine of all emails and attachments in your gmail inbox with those email. The robot saves them into separate folders per email address and automatically sends an output report email to the developer displaying all logs of what emails have been saved and what errors have occurred.
- Beginners to UiPath curious about Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
- Anyone who wants to land a high-paying RPA developer / architect / analyst job in the near future.
- White-collar employees wanting to save time, reduce errors, and improve efficiency by automating common business tasks.
- Business leaders who want to automate business processes.
Program Duration: 100 hours
Program Language: English / Arabic
Location: EPSILON TRAINING INSTITUTE | Head Office
Participants will be granted a completion certificate from Epsilon Training Institute, USA if they attend a minimum of 80 percent of the direct contact hours of the Program and after fulfilling program requirements (passing both Final Exam and Project to obtain the Certificate)
- What is RPA?
- Download robots
- Introduction and install UiPath Studio on your Windows PC
- Building your first robot
- Forum and learning resources
- RPA process candidate selection
- RPA process candidate selection quiz
- Exploring UiPath Studio
- Start Ribbon and Installing Google Chrome Extension
- Design ribbon and installing activities packages
- Recording, wizards and Ui Explorer
- Execute ribbon and debugger
- Projects panel
- Activities panel
- Snippets panel
- Panel mechanics
- Properties panel
- Outline panel and navigation
- Output panel and logging events
- Creating variables
- Assigning variables
- Variable scope
- Creating arguments
- Data transfer
- UiPath Studio User Interface
- Robot 1: Clothing consultant
- Your first RPA project
- Input dialog
- Open browser and search
- Scrape web data
- Using conditions
- Assigning values to variables
- String concatenation
- Using the ‘Or’ condition
- Congrats on completing your first robot
- Robot 1 download
- Robot 2: Data capturing
- Create a new process
- Create new .xaml files
- Read data from Excel
- Excel Application Scope properties
- While loop and counter
- Typing into input fields
- Using the ‘If’ activity
- Handling execution errors
- Click UI element
- Copy-pasting activities
- Indicating selectors
- Clearing input fields
- Parallel activity and invoking workflow files
- Robot 2 download
- Robot 3: Automation challenge
- For each row in data table
- Using the Get Row Item activity
- Testing variables using Write Line activity
- Get row item
- Using the Anchor Base activity
- Anchor base
- Screening activities
- Robot 3 download
- Robot 4: Real estate web scraping
- Input dialog
- Open browser
- Hover activity
- Using the Data scraping Wizard
- Sorting a data table
- Output data table
- Build data table
- Export data to Excel
- Filter data table
- String manipulation
- Demonstrating string manipulation
- Extracting terms from a sentence
- Robot 4 download
- Robot 5: PDF invoice data scraping
- Preparing our Robot 5 folder
- Assigning file paths
- Start process
- Log message
- Send hotkeys
- Selectors and wildcards
- Scrape PDF text
- Using the Outline Panel
- Write cell headlines
- Export data using Write Cell activity
- Write cell data
- Robot 5 download
- Robot 6: Optical Character Recognition
- Assign file paths
- Read PDF with OCR
- Attach window
- Screen scraping wizard
- Get OCR text
- Message box
- Append line
- Robot 6 download
- Robot 7: Email Automation
- Why email automation?
- Reading and sending mails
- Get IMAP mail message
- For each mail
- Switch activity
- Save emails
- Save emails
- Save attachments
- Send SMTP Mail Message
- Email template
- Attach screenshot to email
- Send mail
- Create a new list
- Add data to list
- Create an output report
- Success email template
- Robot 7 download
- Download all robots
- Final thoughts
|Robot 1: Clothing consultant|
|Robot 2: Data capturing|
|Robot 3: Automation challenge|
|Robot 4: Real estate web scraping|
|Robot 5: PDF invoice data scraping|
|Robot 6: Optical Character Recognition|
|Robot 7: Email Automation|