Become a Python Programmer and learn one of employer’s most requested skills
Whether you have never programmed before, already know basic syntax, or want to learn about the advanced features of Python, this course is for you! In this course, we will teach you Python 3.
Key learning objective and outcomes:
By the end of this Diploma the attendees will be able to:
- Learn to use Python professionally, learning both Python 2 and Python 3!
- Learn advanced Python features, like the collections module and how to work with timestamps!
- Learn to use Object Oriented Programming with classes!
- Understand complex topics, like decorators.
- Understand how to use both the Jupyter Notebook and create .py files
- Get an understanding of how to create GUIs in the Jupyter Notebook system!
- Build a complete understanding of Python from the ground up!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who have never programmed before.
- Programmers switching languages to Python.
- Intermediate Python programmers who want to level up their skills!
Program Duration: 40 hours
Program Language: English / Arabic
Location: EPSILON TRAINING CENTER | Head Office
Participants will be granted a completion certificate from Epsilon Training Institute, USA if they attend a minimum of 80 percent of the direct contact hours of the Program and after fulfilling program requirements (passing both Final Exam and Project to obtain the Certificate)
- Python Setup
- Python Object and Data Structure Basics
- Python Comparison Operators
- Python Statements
- Methods and Functions
- Project – 1
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Modules and Packages
- Errors and Exceptions Handling
- Project – 2
- Python Decorators
- Python Generators
- Final Capstone Python Project
- Advanced Python Modules
- Advanced Python Objects and Data Structures
|Python Object and Data Structure Basics|
|Python Comparison Operators|
|Methods and Functions|
|Project - 1|
|Object Oriented Programming|
|Modules and Packages|
|Errors and Exceptions Handling|
|Project - 2|
|Final Capstone Python Project|
|Advanced Python Modules|
|Advanced Python Objects and Data Structures|