- we will teach you from basics, No Programming background is required.
Training Program Description:
- This 4 -days introduction to Python will kickstart your learning of Python programming. This beginner-friendly Python course will take you from zero to programming in Python in a matter of hours
- This Bootcamp in Python is for those that are unfamiliar with the language.
- This course aims to teach everyone the basics of programming computers using Python. We cover the basics of how one constructs a program from a series of simple instructions in Python. The course has no pre-requisites.
- This course also will introduce you essential Mathematics for AI
- Machine learning and AI are built on mathematical principles like Calculus, Linear Algebra, Probability, Statistics, and Optimization; and many would-be AI practitioners find this daunting. it aims to help you learn some essential foundational concepts and the notation used to express them. The course provides a hands-on approach to working with data and applying the techniques you have learned.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Introduction to computer science
- Python programming
- Linear algebra
- Statistics and Probability
- By learning these skills, you will have a good foundation in calculus, linear algebra, and statistics in order to help you to develop algorithms. You will also have a good knowledge of Python as it is the predominant language used in machine learning. Last but not least, this course will provide you with the foundation you need to succeed in later courses in the AI & Data Science Bootcamp and Deep Learning Bootcamp
Audience and Requirements
- The course is suitable for a range of positions including:
- Data analysts
- Software engineers
- A programmer interested in building data science products
- Anyone (researcher, student, professional) learning Data science
- Corporates and start-ups looking to add DS to their product or service offerings
- Hardware: Bring Your Own Laptop and charger, leave with the knowledge
- Important note: Each Bootcamp participant is required to bring their own laptop running Windows 10. Although this workshop requires Windows 10, the skills learned, and code used will be transferrable to Mac OS and other platforms because all software used will be open source.
- Assistants will also be on hand to help attendees with hardware/software issues.
- Attendees receive an electronic copy of the course materials and related code at the conclusion of the Bootcamp.
- This program is comprised of many career-oriented projects. Each project you build will be an opportunity to demonstrate what you've learned in the lessons. Your completed projects will become part of a career portfolio that will demonstrate to potential employers that you have skills in data analysis and feature engineering, machine learning algorithms, and training and evaluating models.
- One of our main goals at EAII is to help you create a job-ready portfolio of completed projects. Building a project is one of the best ways to test the skills you've acquired and to demonstrate your newfound abilities to future employers or colleagues. Throughout this program, you'll have the opportunity to prove your skills by building the following projects
- Building a project is one of the best ways both to test the skills you’ve acquired and to demonstrate your newfound abilities to future employers. Throughout this program, you’ll have the opportunity to prove your skills by building projects during the program
- introduce you to Python Programming
- Introduce you to computer science basics
- Solving compelling problem-solving.
- Introduce to essential mathematics for AI
- provide you with the foundation you need to succeed in later courses in the AI & Data Science Bootcamp and Deep Learning Bootcamp
- Receive a Certificate of Completion from Epsilon AI Institute, Delaware, USA
10% Theory, 90% Practice
Program Duration: 4 Days
Program Language: English / Arabic
Location: Online Virtual classroom Live ( Zoom Platform) / Offline (EPSILON AI INSTITUTE | Nasr City)
Participants will be granted a completion certificate from Epsilon AI Institute, USA if they attend a minimum of 80 percent of the direct contact hours of the Program and after fulfilling program requirements (passing both Final Exam and Project to obtain the Certificate)
DAY 1 (Python)
- Introduction to Computer Science
- How Computers Work
- Decimal & Binary numbering systems
- How computer store Words (ASCII)
- How computer store Images
- How computer store Videos
- How computer store Audio
- Technology Tree
- Why Python
- Anaconda Environment Setup
- Command Line
- Conda & Pip package managers
- Jupyter Notebook
- Output & Input
- Data types
- Numbers & Math
- Boolean & Comparison & Logic
DAY 2 (Python Cont.)
- If Else Statements
- For & While Statements
- Built-in functions and operators
- Map & Filter & Reduce
- Lambda Functions
- Variables Scope
- Modules & Packages
- Project – Thanos.py
DAY 3 (OOP)
- Data Hiding
- Project – Food Ordering System
DAY 4 (Mathematics for AI)
- Linear algebra
- Statistics and Probability
Download Python 3 for Data Science BOOTCAMP Brochure PDF