- Introduction to Nanotechnology provides a broad overview of nanotechnology, discussing the fundamental science of nanotechnology and its applications to engineering, biomedical, and environmental fields. We will discuss the interdisciplinary nature of nanotechnology and how the different basic sciences merge to create the field.
- Make big waves with the “Science of Small”. Nanotechnology is one of the most important technologies of today. Coupled with Materials Science, it can produce solutions that are cheaper, faster, smaller and stronger. They are applied in almost every field, such as products for consumer, lifestyle, medical, electronics and renewable energy industries.
- With knowledge from these two interrelated disciplines, you can tap the diverse career opportunities across a spectrum of high-growth industry sectors. You will develop a strong foundation in producing advanced materials such as polymers and ceramics, to produce smart products for our evolving world.
- This is for you if … you are passionate about science and want to be at the forefront nanotechnology and material science; you are inspired to create new and meaningful products using advanced materials.
Key learning objective and outcomes:
At Nanotechnology course completion, participants will be able to:
- Understanding the fundamentals of nanotechnology and nanoscience.
- Awareness of different types of applications uses Nanomaterials.
- Design and develop New nanomaterials. (synthesis and characterization).
- Apply this recent technology in your field.
- R&D employees
- Recent graduates
- Career Changers
Program Duration: 16 hours
Program Language: English / Arabic
Location: EPSILON TRAINING CENTER | Head Office
|Nanoscience and Nanotechnology|
|Introduction to Nanotechnology||02:00:00|
|Foundations & Principles||02:00:00|
|Semiconductors & QDs||02:00:00|
Drop Us A Query
3652 STUDENTS ENROLLED