This course based on how to manage the business stressing the underlying principle of the “management & leadership; and integrating concepts in relation to major functions of management. Emphasis is on planning, organizing, controlling, directing, and communicating.
Leadership as a critical skill that every professional should possess to be successful in today’s work environment. Developing the leadership skills goes beyond traditional assessments of the qualities and application of those results. New leadership concepts build on those insights helping to uncover each trainee mindset to become more productive and successful.
This course will learn the practical skills every trainee can apply to enhance his leadership & management skills.
Key learning objective and outcomes:
At Leadership & Management course completion, participants will be able to:
- Discuss differences between a manager and leader.
- Discuss the principle of management
- Discuss the characteristics of leadership.
- Identify the management competencies and why they matter
- Apply the basic management and leadership competencies
- Recognize the different leadership style and determine every one style.
- Explain how leaders have mission, vision, values, and purpose
- Apply how to motivate and inspire others
- Discover the time to invest in the people
- Use coaching for success
- Discuss how leaders manage change in the organization
- Discuss the culture and changes in the nature of work
- Creating a growth and development mindset
- Identify his successor
- Middle to Top levels managers who have the role of inspiring and motivating others to achieve organizational goals
Program Duration: 30 hours
Program Language: English / Arabic
Location: EPSILON TRAINING CENTER | Head Office
Participants will be granted a completion certificate from Epsilon Training Institute, USA if they attend a minimum of 80 percent of the direct contact hours of the Program and after fulfilling program requirements (passing both Final Exam and Project to obtain the Certificate)
|Are you a manager or leader?|
|Management competencies and why they matter?|
|How leaders have vision, values and purpose?|
|Learn to motivate and inspire others|
|Coaching for success|
|How leaders manage change|
|Future leadership roles|
|Leaders are continuously learning|