You’ll learn all the foundational skills necessary to start using AI techniques in your current role, prepare for a full-time career in an AI-powered industry, or get started in the amazing world of artificial intelligence.
This program focuses on the fundamental building blocks you will need to learn in order to become an AI practitioner. Specifically, you will learn programming skills, and essential math for building an AI architecture. You’ll even dive into neural networks and deep learning.
One of our main goals at ETI is to help you create a job-ready portfolio. Building a project is one of the best ways to test the skills you’ve acquired, and to demonstrate your newfound abilities to prospective employers.
- Basic computer skills like managing files, navigating the Internet, and running programs will be useful.
- Basic algebra and programming knowledge in any language.
- Introduction to Python
- WHY PYTHON PROGRAMMING
- DATA TYPES AND OPERATORS
- CONTROL FLOW
- Introduction to Gui
- Project 1
- Database ,Anaconda, Jupyter Notebook, NumPy, Pandas, and Matplotlib
- Database with SQLite
- JUPYTER NOTEBOOKS
- NUMPY BASICS
- PANDAS BASICS
- MATPLOTLIB BASICS
- Linear Algebra Essentials
- LINEAR COMBINATION
- LINEAR TRANSFORMATION AND MATRICES
- LINEAR ALGEBRA IN NEURAL NETWORKS
- VECTORS LAB
- LINEAR COMBINATION LAB
- LINEAR MAPPING LAB
- Calculus Essentials
- DERIVATIVES THROUGH GEOMETRY
- CHAIN RULE AND DOT PRODUCT
- MORE ON DERIVATIVES
- CALCULUS IN NEURAL NETWORKS
- Visualizing data ( pie – bar charts histograms – Scatter plots)
- Bayes rule
- Normal distributions
- 3 programming probability tasks
- Neural Networks
- INTRODUCTION TO NEURAL NETWORKS
- TRAINING NEURAL NETWORKS
- DEEP LEARNING WITH PYTORCH
- Project 2:
Who is this class for:
This course is primarily for individuals who are passionate about the field of data science and who are aspiring to apply machine learning in their business, industry or research.
Program Duration: 60 hours
Program Language: English / Arabic
Location: EPSILON TRAINING CENTER | Head Office
Participants will be granted a completion certificate from Epsilon Training Institute, USA if they attend a minimum of 80 percent of the direct contact hours of the Program and after fulfilling program requirements (passing both Final Exam and Project to obtain the Certificate)
|Introduction to Python|
|Jupyter Notebooks, NumPy, Anaconda, Pandas, and Matplotlib|
|Linear Algebra Essentials|