Computer Vision (CV) has become an important aspect of AI technology. From driverless cars to medical diagnostics and monitoring the health of crops to fraud detection in banking, computer vision is used across all domains to automate tasks. The Computer Vision Workshop will help you understand how computers master the art of processing digital images and videos to mimic human activities.
- Basic skills with at least one programming language are desirable – Optional
- Familiar with the basic math and statistic concepts – optional
Training Program Description:
- Become proficient in OpenCV by building practical, real-world computer vision applications, Learn the fundamentals of computer vision, image processing, and OpenCV.
- Learn By Doing, you’ll get hands-on, practical experience working with a number of popular libraries/packages, including OpenCV, dlib, Keras, and TensorFlow.
- This Program is primarily for individuals who are passionate about the field of Deep Learning, Computer vision and who are aspiring to apply Deep Learning and Computer vision in their business, industry, or research.
- Developers and Software Engineers
- Analytics Managers and Professionals
- Statisticians with an interest in Computer Vision
- This program is comprised of many career-oriented projects. Each project you build will be an opportunity to demonstrate what you have learned in the lessons. Your completed projects will become part of a career portfolio that will demonstrate to potential employers that you have skills in computer vision.
- One of our main goals at EAII is to help you create a job-ready portfolio of completed projects. Building a project is one of the best ways to test the skills you have acquired and to demonstrate your newfound abilities to future employers or colleagues. Throughout this program, you will have the opportunity to prove your skills by building the following projects.
- Building a project is one of the best ways both to test the skills you have acquired and to demonstrate your newfound abilities to future employers. Throughout this program, you will have the opportunity to prove your skills by building the following projects:
- Project 1: Goal or Not
- Project 2: Real-Time Book Cover Detection
- Project 3: Terminator Vision Face Recognition
- Project 4: Ball Tracking using (Filter By Color)
- Project 5: Surveillance Camera Motion Tracking using (Background Subtraction)
- Understand the basics of image processing using OpenCV, the world’s most popular computer vision library.
- Understand how to install essential libraries for Computer Vision.
- Understanding fundamentals of Image Processing
- Understanding Computer Vision Operation
- Performing Image Filtering and Detection
- Performing Motion Detection
- Receive a Certificate of Completion from Epsilon AI Institute, Delaware, USA
10% Theory, 90% Practice
Program Duration: 1 week
Program Language: English / Arabic
Location: Online Virtual classroom Live ( Zoom Platform) / Offline (EPSILON AI INSTITUTE | Nasr City)
Participants will be granted a completion certificate from Epsilon AI Institute, USA if they attend a minimum of 80 percent of the direct contact hours of the Program and after fulfilling program requirements (passing both Final Exam and Project to obtain the Certificate)
1. Day 1 (Python)
- Environment setup for python
- Input and Output
- Data Types (numbers, strings, Booleans, lists, dictionaries, tubules)
- If Conditions
- For Loops
2. Day 2 (Manipulate Images)
- install OpenCV.
- Load, Display, Save Image
- Read, Display, Capture from Camera
- Draw on Images (Line – Circle – Rectangle – Polygon & Text)
- Cropping Image to get Region of Interest (ROI)
- Color Spaces (RGB, Grayscale, HSV)
- Affine Transformation
- Perspective Transformations
3. Day 3 (Image Processing)
- Add – Subtract – Blend Images
- Bit-wise Operations and Masking
- Convolutions & Blurring
- Thresholding Images
- Gradients and Canny Edge detection
4. Day 4 (Image Segmentation)
- Introduction To Contours
- Contour Features
- Sorting Contours
- Line Detection using Hough Lines.
- Circle Detection using Hough Circles.
- Project 1 – Goal or Not
5. Day 5 (Object Detection)
- Benefits of Data Science
- SIFT, SURF, FAST, BRIEF, ORB
- Feature Matching
- Project 2 – Real-Time Book Cover Detection
- Face, Eye, Car, Pedestrian Detection using HAAR Cascades.
6. Day 6 (Machine Learning & Motion Analysis)
- Intro to Machine Learning
- Project 3 – Terminator Vision Face Recognition
- Intro to Motion Analysis
- Project 4 – Ball Tracking using (Filter By Color)
- Project 5 – Surveillance Camera Motion Tracking using (Background Subtraction)
Download Hands on computer vision Apps CVApps Workshop Brochure PDF