Training Program Description:
- This introduction to Python will kickstart your learning of Python for data science, as well as programming in general. This beginner-friendly Python course will take you from zero to programming in Python in a matter of hours.
- Python is a versatile programming language preferred by programmers and tech companies around the world, from startups to behemoths. Data scientists use it extensively for data analysis and insight generation, while many companies choose it for its ease of use, extensibility, readability, openness, and the completeness of its standard library.
- Across biggest companies and startups, Python is the most used language for Data Science and Machine Learning Projects
- Upon its completion, you will be able to write your own Python scripts and perform basic hands-on data analysis using our Jupyter-based lab environment. If you want to learn Python from scratch, this Training Program is for you.
- Throughout this program you will practice your Python Programming skills through a series of hands-on labs, assignments, and projects inspired by real world problems and data sets from the industry. You will also complete the program by preparing a Python Programming capstone project that will showcase your applied skills to prospective employers.
- This program is comprised of many career-oriented projects. Each project you build will be an opportunity to demonstrate what you have learned in the lessons. Your completed projects will become part of a career portfolio that will demonstrate to potential employers that you have skills in Deep learning algorithms, and training and evaluating models.
- One of our main goals at EAII is to help you create a job-ready portfolio of completed projects. Building a project is one of the best ways to test the skills you have acquired and to demonstrate your newfound abilities to future employers or colleagues. Throughout this program, you will have the opportunity to prove your skills by building the following projects.
- Building a project is one of the best ways both to test the skills you have acquired and to demonstrate your newfound abilities to future employers. Throughout this program, you will have the opportunity to prove your skills by building the following projects:
- Project 1: py
- Project 2: Design a Bank system
- Project 3: Play with SF Salaries dataset from Kaggle.
- Project 4: Titanic Analysis Project
- Project 5: 911 calls dataset from Kaggle analysis
- Capstone Project
- Learn to write, test and debug Python 3 code with confidence, including working with Containers, Conditionals & Loops, Functions & Modules and Error Handling Implement Neural Networks from scratch
- Learn the fundamentals of some of the most widely used Python packages; including NumPy, Pandas and Matplotlib, then apply them to Data Analysis and Data Visualization projects..
Program Duration: 6 Weeks
Program Language: English / Arabic
Location: EPSILON AI INSTITUTE | Head Office
Participants will be granted a completion certificate from Epsilon AI Institute, USA if they attend a minimum of 80 percent of the direct contact hours of the Program and after fulfilling program requirements (passing both Final Exam and Project to obtain the Certificate)
Training Program Curriculum
- Git & GitHub
- Environment Setup (Anaconda)
- Command Line
- Conda & pip package managers
- Jupyter Notebook
- Input & Output
- Data types
- Numbers & Math
- Boolean & Comparison and Logic
- File Handling
- If Conditions
- For Loops
- Built-in functions & Operators (zip, enumerate, range, …)
- List Comprehensions
- Lambda Expressions
- Map, Filter, Reduce
- Modules & Packages
- Project #1 (Thanos.py)
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Classes & Objects
- Data Hiding and Encapsulation
- Project #2 (Design a Bank system)
2.Data analysis using NumPy & Pandas & Matplotlib & Seaborn
- Install and use NumPy.
- Create NumPy Array
- Built in Methods.
- Arithmetic and Logic
- Universal Array Functions
- Data Frames
- Deal with Missing data
- Grouping data and aggregate functions
- Merging, Joining and Concatenating
- Useful Methods
- Apply function.
- Data Input & Output
- Project #3 (Play with SF Salaries dataset from Kaggle)
- Data Visualization
- Matplotlib and Seaborn
- Distribution Plots
- Categorical Plots
- Matrix Plots
- Regression Plots
- Color palettes
- Change Plot Size
- Project#4 (Titanic Analysis Project)
- Project #5 (911 calls dataset from Kaggle analysis)
Download Certified Python Programmer For Data Science & AI – CPPDS Brochure PDF
Drop Us A Query