The course starts with the fundamentals. The course will show you insider tips to work quickly and efficiently with web technologies like HTML5, CSS3
Once you’ve got that locked down, The course will show you how to build your own responsive websites using more advanced techniques such as iQuery PHP 7, MySQL 5 and Bootstrap.
By then you’ll be developing blogs and eCommerce sites with WordPress, and learn smart ways to add dynamic content, using APls to connect to sites such as Google Maps and Facebook.
As we all know, the best way to learn is to do, so you’ll complete fun website challenges at every turn. Plus, as you fly through the course, you’ll use your skills to put a site together as you go.
Key learning objective and outcomes:
By the end of this Course the attendees will be able to:
- Build websites and web apps
- Build HTML-based mobile apps
- Get a job as a junior web developer
- Bid for projects on freelance websites
- Start their own online business
- Be a comfortable front-end developer
- Be proficient with databases and server-side languages
you will learn:
How does the web work?
Setting up your (free) hosting
CMSs and WordPress
Putting it all together: Final Project
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn to code
- Anyone who wants to generate new income streams
- Anyone who wants to build websites
- Anyone who wants to become financially independent
- Anyone who wants to start their own business or become freelance
Program Duration: 60 hours
Program Language: English / Arabic
Location: EPSILON TRAINING CENTER | Head Office
Participants will be granted a completion certificate from Epsilon Training Institute, USA if they attend a minimum of 80 percent of the direct contact hours of the Program and after fulfilling program requirements (passing both Final Exam and Project to obtain the Certificate)
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
- Bootstrap 4