- Certified Deep Learning Specialist – CDLS
- Certified Computer Vision Specialist – CCVS – OPTIONAL
- Certified Natural Language Processing Specialist – CNLPS – OPTIONAL
Training Program Description:
- The best way to showcase your skills is with a portfolio of AI & data science projects, that will boost your portfolio, and help you land a data science job.
- we will develop advanced Projects by applying the skills Trainees have learned in the Previous Programs. These projects are spanned over a variety of domains such as Insurance, Healthcare, Engineering, IT, Finance, Sports, Security, Jobs, and Careers/HR. Our Trainees coming from various backgrounds have put their effort to learn skills of AI & Data Science through our programs and in turn achieved their objectives.
- Apply your coding skills to a wide range of exciting datasets to solve real-world problems.
- Explore new projects that showcase the potential for creativity, then bring new ideas and code to your own AI innovations.
- You will learn how to Define Problem Statement/ Business Requirement, Work with stakeholders throughout to identify opportunities for leveraging data to drive business solutions, Data Collection, Data Cleaning, Data Exploration & Analysis, drive optimization and improvement of product development, Data Modelling, Make a BBP decision, Deployment & Optimization, putting model to production, Training, Testing and Evaluating, Developing A/B testing framework and test model quality, Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy, Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize business outcomes and Tracking.
- Build 3 advanced projects using AI, Data Science, and Deep learning including Web Scraping, Creating ML Model, Build Flask web app, Deploying ML Model to cloud.
- This program is primarily for Python programmers with minimal experience in developing AI and Data Science projects who are passionate about the field of AI & data science and who are aspiring to apply AI, Data Science, and Deep Learning in their business, industry, or research.
- This program is comprised of many career-oriented projects. Each project you build will be an opportunity to demonstrate what you have learned in the lessons. Your completed projects will become part of a career portfolio that will demonstrate to potential employers that you have skills in AI, Data Science and Deep learning algorithms, and training and evaluating models.
- One of our main goals at EAII is to help you create a job-ready portfolio of completed projects. Building a project is one of the best ways to test the skills you have acquired and to demonstrate your newfound abilities to future employers or colleagues. Throughout this program, you will have the opportunity to prove your skills by building the following projects
- Building a project is one of the best ways both to test the skills you have acquired and to demonstrate your newfound abilities to future employers. Throughout this program, you will have the opportunity to prove your skills by building the following projects:
- Project 1: Predict IMDB movie rating
- Project 2: Hot dog/Not hot dog mobile app (Deep Learning Computer Vision)
- Project 3: create a Chatbot (Deep Learning NLP)
- Capstone Project
- Formulate an Executive Strategy
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Identify and prioritize Ideas
- Ask the right questions about Data
- Perform the necessary Risk Assessments
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Data Collection and web scraping
- Data Cleaning,
- Data Exploration & Analysis
- Choose the relevant Method & Model
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Make a BBP decision
- Run performance checks
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize business outcomes.
- Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy
- Training, Testing and Evaluating
- Building web app with Flask
- Deploy the algorithm into production
- Communicate both successes and failures
- Receive a Certificate of Completion from Epsilon AI Institute, Delaware, USA
10% Theory, 90% Practice
Program Duration: 3 weeks
Program Language: English / Arabic
Location: Online Virtual classroom Live ( Zoom Platform) / Offline (EPSILON AI INSTITUTE | Nasr City)
Participants will be granted a completion certificate from Epsilon AI Institute, USA if they attend a minimum of 80 percent of the direct contact hours of the Program and after fulfilling program requirements (passing both Final Exam and Project to obtain the Certificate)
- Predict IMDB movie rating
- Understand the problem
- Understand the data
- Scrap the dataset from IMDB
- Explore and analyze the data
- Visualize and story telling
- Data preprocessing
- Implement a machine learning process
- Tuning the model
- Feature selection
- Deploy the model on a flask web app on Heroku Cloud
- Hot dog/Not hot dog mobile app (Deep Learning Computer Vision)
- Introduction to the structure of the app
- Gather the data
- Train a deep learning model
- Deploy the model with Tensorflow.js
- Learn the basics of Ionic mobile development
- Use the camera to get the input image
- Use the tensorflow.js model to feed the image to the model
- Predict the image
- Create a Chatbot (Deep Learning NLP)
- Deep NLP intuition
- Bag-of-words model
- Seq2Seq Architecture and training
- Beam Search Decoding
- Attention Mechanisms
- Building Chatbot with Deep NLP
- Gather Data
- Data Preprocessing
- Building the SEQ2SEQ Model
- Training and Testing the SEQ2SEQ Model
- Improving and tuning the SEQ2SEQ Model
- Deploy the Model
- CAPSTONE PROJECT
Download AI & Data Science Projects Showcase Bootcamp Brochure PDF
Drop Us A Query