Master the foundations of artificial intelligence so you can strategically implement AI in your company. Leverage machine learning technologies to power corporate growth, increase efficiency and enhance customer experiences.
- knowledge of general business concepts and practices
- basic understanding of information technology (IT) resources and systems, including networks, computers, and other digital devices used in an enterprise setting.
- Basic skills with at least one programming language are desirable – Optional
- Familiar with the basic math and statistic concepts – optional
Training Program Description:
- AI & Data Science for Business Professionals provides managers, business leaders, project managers and other decision makers a streamlined course and associated credential to drive informed business decisions for their AI and Data Science strategy. candidates will learn AI and Data Science concepts, approaches to machine learning and deep learning, fundamentals of AI implementations, and the impact of AI including business use cases.
- AI is not just another technology or process for the business to consider—it is a truly disruptive force, one that promises to deliver an entirely new level of results for all aspects of the business. Even organizations that resist adopting AI will feel its impact. If the organization wants to thrive and survive in this transforming business landscape, it will need to harness the power of AI.
- Despite its promises, AI can seem like a daunting concept for business professionals. How can you hope to apply AI to your own business if you can’t see beyond the vague buzzwords and hype? That is why this course was created: to give you the essential knowledge of AI you’ll need to steer the business forward.
- The ability to identify and respond to changing trends is a hallmark of a successful business. Whether those trends are related to customers and sales, or to regulatory and industry standards, businesses are wise to keep track of the variables that can affect the bottom line. In today’s business landscape, data comes from numerous sources and in diverse forms. By leveraging data science concepts and technologies, businesses can mold all of that raw data into information that facilitates decisions to improve and expand the success of the business.
- This course is primarily designed for managers, business leaders, and other decision-makers who are interested in growing the business by leveraging the power of AI.
- WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- business leaders
- C-level executives
- Marketing and Sales leaders
- technical sales consultants
- HR leaders
- project managers
- other decision-makers
- Other individuals who wish to explore basic AI concepts are also candidates for this course.
Course Project: Deliver a Data Science / AI Strategy
- Draw on all the skills learned throughout the lessons to create a DS/AI strategy that is technically achievable and highly impactful on the business based on the evaluation of various AI-enabled use cases.
- Business leaders need to develop and execute strategies that are equally organizationally transformative and technically feasible. In this project, you will formulate a cohesive AI strategy for either your own company or a predefined business scenario.
- Confirm the need to incorporate Data Science/artificial technologies in the business by envisioning a future state and storyboarding use cases of how various business processes might be evolved.
- Analyze the proposed use cases' potential for success by assessing the characteristics of the data sources needed.
- Create mock architectures for a subset of these use cases and assess readiness for implementation of each AI/DS capability you are considering.
- Take into consideration a variety of operational concerns including ethics, stakeholder implications, and long-term costs to finalize your view of business impact versus technical feasibility
- Create a strategic AI and machine learning proposal that is technically achievable and highly impactful based on the synthesis of conclusions drawn throughout the project's process.
- Each lesson's material will demonstrate how to apply a new series of concepts through a hands-on case study.
- Explain the fundamentals of AI and data science.
- Describe common implementations of AI and data science.
- Identify the impact AI and data science can have on a business.
- Receive a Certificate of Completion from Epsilon AI Institute, Delaware, USA
Program Duration: 3 days
Program Language: English / Arabic
Location: Online Virtual classroom Live ( Zoom Platform) / Offline (EPSILON AI INSTITUTE | Nasr City)
Participants will be granted a completion certificate from Epsilon AI Institute, USA if they attend a minimum of 80 percent of the direct contact hours of the Program and after fulfilling program requirements (passing both Final Exam and Project to obtain the Certificate)
- AI FUNDAMENTALS
- AI Concepts
- Approaches to Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- DATA SCIENCE FUNDAMENTALS
- What is Data Science?
- Types of Data
- Data Science Roles
- AI & DS IMPLEMENTATIONS
- Data Science
- The Data Science Lifecycle
- Data Acquisition and Preparation
- Data Modeling and Visualization
- Search Engines
- Natural Language Processing
- Computer Vision
- THE IMPACT OF AI
- Benefits of AI
- Challenges of AI
- Business Use Cases for AI
- THE IMPACT OF Data Science
- Benefits of Data Science
- Challenges of Data Science
- Business Use Cases for Data Science
Download AI and Data Science for Business Professional – AIDSBIZ Brochure PDF
Drop Us A Query