- Python 3 for data science Bootcamp is mandatory, we will teach you from basics.
- Our AI and data science Bootcamp is tailored for professionals working in technology development with an engineering background and a basic understanding of logic and mathematical reasoning. No AI background is required.
- Participants are required to possess a basic knowledge of Python since all
- assignments/projects will be done using the Python programming language.
Training Program Description:
- In these six days Bootcamp, you will learn the fundamentals of Artificial Intelligence, its business applications and how to successfully implement these frontier technologies. Our unique Bootcamp equips you with all the competence that industry leaders are seeking today to create value in their companies. As the need for AI skills grows, human skills such as storytelling and creativity become increasingly important.
- You will leave with a new set of skills in Data Science and Machine Learning that will enable you to prototype AI initiatives in your organization, but you will also learn with a professional actor the powerful tools that you need for your initiatives to be embraced.
- During this one of a kind training, hands-on experience will be gained by building a Machine Learning solution with your team of highly motivated participants. Interaction, team emulation, and nonverbal communications are vital to achieving learning objectives.
- This training is an essential one to succeed in the AI-powered world!
Audience and Requirements
- Anybody who can write some code in python programming language should be able to follow the Bootcamp. We make use of an iPython/Jupyter Notebook, so nothing but a laptop is required to participate.
- The course is suitable for a range of positions including:
- Data analysts
- Software engineers
- Hardware: Bring Your Own Laptop and charger, leave with the knowledge
- Important note: Each Bootcamp participant is required to bring their own laptop running Windows 10. Although this workshop requires Windows 10, the skills learned, and code used will be transferrable to Mac OS and other platforms because all software used will be open source.
- Assistants will also be on hand to help attendees with hardware/software issues.
- Attendees receive an electronic copy of the course materials and related code at the conclusion of the Bootcamp.
- This program is comprised of many career-oriented projects. Each project you build will be an opportunity to demonstrate what you've learned in the lessons. Your completed projects will become part of a career portfolio that will demonstrate to potential employers that you have skills in data analysis and feature engineering, machine learning algorithms, and training and evaluating models.
- One of our main goals at EAII is to help you create a job-ready portfolio of completed projects. Building a project is one of the best ways to test the skills you've acquired and to demonstrate your newfound abilities to future employers or colleagues. Throughout this program, you'll have the opportunity to prove your skills by building the following projects
- Building a project is one of the best ways both to test the skills you’ve acquired and to demonstrate your newfound abilities to future employers. Throughout this program, you’ll have the opportunity to prove your skills by building projects during the program
- Understand AI's unique challenges and opportunities
- Gain practical and strategic comprehension of AI
- Explore Machine Learning and Data science techniques and applications
- Learn how to develop AI systems with Python programming
- Solve real AI problems through hands-on projects
- Develop creativity and engagement skills through storytelling and empathy exercises
- introduce you to a collection of powerful, open-source, tools needed to analyze data and to conduct data science
- Solving compelling data science problems.
- using python tools to import data, explore it, analyze it, learn from it, visualize it, and ultimately generate easily sharable reports.
- become a member of a world-wide community which seeks to build data science tools, explore public datasets, and discuss evidence-based findings
- Learn How to effectively visualize results
- Receive a Certificate of Completion from Epsilon AI Institute, Delaware, USA
10% Theory, 90% Practice
Program Duration: 6 Days
Program Language: English / Arabic
Location: Online Virtual classroom Live ( Zoom Platform) / Offline (EPSILON AI INSTITUTE | Nasr City)
Participants will be granted a completion certificate from Epsilon AI Institute, USA if they attend a minimum of 80 percent of the direct contact hours of the Program and after fulfilling program requirements (passing both Final Exam and Project to obtain the Certificate)
- What are Network Topologies
- What is Internet and Web Servers
- HTTP Request/Response Cycle
- HTML & CSS
- Scrapping with Beautiful Soap Library
- Project – Weather Logging system
- Databases & SQL
- Project – Design E-commerce Database
- Project – 911 calls dataset from Kaggle exploratory analysis
- Data preprocessing
- Work with Missing Data
- Work with Categorical Data
- Deal with Outliers
- Scaling & Normalization
- Train/Test Split
- Project – (Titanic Analysis Project)
- Project – (Stock Market Analysis Project)
- Linear Regression Problem
- Gradient Descent Algorithm
- Polynomial Regression
- Project – Predict student marks based on hours of study
- Classification with Logistic Regression
- Classification with K-Nearest Neighbors
- Project: Social Ads Problem
- Association rule
- Dimensionality Reduction
- Project: Segment University Students
- Project: Super Market Association Rule
- Model selection and evaluation
- How internet works
- Web Servers & Web Applications
- Make web app for ML model with Flask
- Model Deployment on Heroku Cloud.
Download AI AND DATA SCIENCE BOOTCAMP Brochure PDF