- Prior knowledge of machine learning is mandatory. Participants should have some practice with basic machine learning problems e.g. regression, classification.
- professional experience working in software engineering and development or data science using a general-purpose OOP language, such as Python, Java, and C++
- Master’s or Ph.D. degree in CS, Math, EE, Physics, Data Science, Informatics, Economics, Operations Research, Financial Engineering, Applied Stats or other degrees that involve extensive programming experience.
- all assignments/projects will be done using the Python programming language.
Training Program Description:
- In this six days Bootcamp, Build 7 advanced projects using machine and Deep learning including Web Scraping, Creating ML Model, Build Flask web app, Deploying ML Model to cloud, Classic Computer Vision( Image Filters / Goal or Not ), Deep Learning Computer Vision (Hand Gesture Recognition /Style Transfer), And NLP (Disease Classifier / Chatbots Social Media )
- Machine learning is a machine's ability to make decisions or predictions based on previous exposure to data and extensive training. In other words, if a machine (program, app, etc.) improves its prediction accuracy through training then it has 'learned'.
- Learn How Models Work, Data Gathering and Formatting, Model Building and Training, Testing and Evaluating
Audience and Requirements
- This AI Projects Bootcamp is designed for people with strong software engineering skills and industry experience, who want to become Machine Learning Engineers.
- Hardware: Bring Your Own Laptop and charger, leave with knowledge
- Important note: Each Bootcamp participant is required to bring their own laptop running Windows 10. Although this workshop requires Windows 10, the skills learned, and code used will be transferrable to Mac OS and other platforms because all software used will be open source.
- Assistants will also be on hand to help attendees with hardware/software issues.
- Attendees receive an electronic copy of the course materials and related code at the conclusion of the Bootcamp.
- This program is comprised of many career-oriented projects. Each project you build will be an opportunity to demonstrate what you've learned in the lessons. Your completed projects will become part of a career portfolio that will demonstrate to potential employers that you have skills in data analysis and feature engineering, machine learning algorithms, and training and evaluating models.
- One of our main goals at EAII is to help you create a job-ready portfolio of completed projects. Building a project is one of the best ways to test the skills you've acquired and to demonstrate your newfound abilities to future employers or colleagues. Throughout this program, you'll have the opportunity to prove your skills by building the following projects
- Building a project is one of the best ways both to test the skills you’ve acquired and to demonstrate your newfound abilities to future employers. Throughout this program, you’ll have the opportunity to prove your skills by building projects during the program
- Learn Deploying ML Model production, upload to cloud, Building Flask App and more
- Building Classical and Deep Learning Computer Vision Projects
- Building NLP Projects
- Learn Training, Testing, and Evaluating
- Build Your Own Portfolio.
- Collect, wrangle, and explore project-relevant data
- Design deployment solutions and deploy your application to production
- Receive a Certificate of Completion from Epsilon AI Institute, Delaware, USA
10% Theory, 90% Practice
Program Duration: 6 Days
Program Language: English / Arabic
Location: Online Virtual classroom Live ( Zoom Platform) / Offline (EPSILON AI INSTITUTE | Nasr City)
Participants will be granted a completion certificate from Epsilon AI Institute, USA if they attend a minimum of 80 percent of the direct contact hours of the Program and after fulfilling program requirements (passing both Final Exam and Project to obtain the Certificate)
- Project 1
- Web Scraping and collecting Data – Beautiful soup
- Structure data in database
- Exploratory data analysis and data storytelling
- Creating Machine Learning Model
- Saving and using machine learning model
- Build Flask web app
- Deploy to Heroku cloud
- Project 2
- Classic Computer Vision – Image Filters
- Project 3
- Classic Computer Vision – Terminator Vision
- Project 4
- Deep Learning Computer Vision – Emotion Recognition
- Project 5
- Deep Learning Computer Vision – Style Transfer
- Project 6
- NLP – Disease Classifier
- Project 7
- Chatbots Social Media
Download Advanced AI Projects Bootcamp Brochure PDF